- Free Wi-Fi Service
Free Wi-Fi Service
- How to use Wi-Fi Service
- You can use free Wi-Fi to access the internet in your room on your laptop with wireless LAN connection, smart phone, or tablet.
SSID (Service Set Identifier) is required when connecting to Wi-Fi Service.
SSID is provided when moving in.
- Important Notices for using Wi-Fi
- We are not guarantee that all guests can use the service. In some cases, such as your computer environment, softoware, or setting, you may not be able to connect to Wi-Fi.
We deny any liability the following situations.
- Please secure your computer on your own responsibility.
- We shall not be responsible for any damages of your device, data loss, viral infection, leak of information, and any troubles.
- We recommend not to use file sharing to prevent from your damage due to unauthorized access.
- Depending on circumstances, such as your computer environment, and busy network, the connecting speed may be low or cannot be connected.
- We cannot support setting of your computer and any devices.
- Due to security reasons, we are not be able to answer for system information, such as IP address.
이 페이지의 톱에