About “Contract/Apply”

What is the minimum length of stay?

7 days (7 days and 6 nights) stay is available.

Can I make a contract even foreigner?

No problem. Please prepare a valid ID, such as a passport, an alien registration certificate etc. If you cannot prepare these IDs, Japanese citizen must make a contract on behalf of.

I am under 20 years old. Can I rent a room?

Yes, you can rent a room as well. A contractor must be your parents.

Do I need a guarantor?

No, you don’t. You need emergency contact information; generally, it must be your family or relative. (You may need a guarantor if it is more than 1 year contract. Contact us for more information)

What document do I need to apply?

If you are a personal customer, copies of valid photo IDs for each person who move in are required. If you are corporate, please bring registration of the corporation, company brochure, and copies of photo ID of all residents.

What do I need when making a contract?

If the contractor will move in, contractor’s valid photo ID is required. If the contractor and the tenant are different, both valid photo IDs are necessity.

Can I move in on the day?

If room is available and can make a contract before 1:00 pm, you can move in on the day.

Can I change the tenant if corporate contract?

Yes, you can, regardless of monthly contract. Please call us for more details. Valid photo ID is required.